So, we went on a couple fun trips this month. Over the 4th of July, Anna and I (Hayley) went to visit Mimi in Charlotte, NC. Unfortunately, my camera's batteries died prematurely, so I could not document all the fun we had. But here are a few moments I was able to snap...
Getting ready to go swimming in Mimi's neighborhood pool!
Drawing with Mimi, one of Anna's favorite activities!This is us sitting on the little bench Papa J and Grammie Retta put together for Anna. She likes to sit under the tree and read books and eat snacks. "I go sit on my bench?"

Then, we went to Lucas, KY with Papa J, Grammie Retta, Uncle Brendan and his girlfriend Lileyka, Auntie Taylor and Daddy got to go, too. We went out on a ski boat all day and everyone went tubing and wakeboarding. Anna liked the boat to go fast. She would giggle almost uncontrollably when Papa J sped up.







No comments:
Post a Comment