On Monday, Anna started preschool! She is in one of the 2s classes with 9 other friends at the school where I work. She was very excited that she was going to school and that she got her very own 2nd Pres tote bag to hang on her very own hook in her very own classroom!
Mrs. Lisa shows her how to use the soap dispenser so she can wash her hands when she comes in the morning (state legislation...)
Here they sit and have some coffee per Anna's request.
And this is her classroom! We will keep you posted on some of the things she is doing here. The main focus of our school is not to get the kids ready for future schooling, but to give them experiences that will nurture, excite and challenge them where they are, and give them the tools and opportunities to become thinkers, players, friends, stewards, inventors, creators and explorers. I am so excited for her.Now for some silly stuff...
Being goofy in the tub.



1 comment:
School?!?! She is growing up! I love the picture of her and Mike walking into school....awwww.
Post a Comment