January has been pretty busy for us. Mike has been getting some extra firefighter training and certifications in before little buddy comes, and I have been cleaning out closets and trying to organize our house better. I guess that's what they call "nesting." Its also called "destroying your house and then putting it back together again."
We celebrated Mike's 28th birthday on the 17th. Mimi and Donn came in town for it, and they watched Anna so that Mike and I could go out on a date to celebrate! That was amazing! We got dinner and saw a movie and Mike called it a perfect birthday.
Anna is getting into princesses now that we have been reading fairy tales. She especially likes Cinderella and calls her Curious George doll "the Coachman."
Here are some pictures from January!
Wearing Daddy's shades (and a sweater from Grandma Phyllis). Yes, that is our Christmas tree in the background, but we have finally taken it down.
Anna and Daisy looking out the window together. Daisy was cracking us up with the way she was sitting on the bed.
Fun in the bathtub!
These two pictures are from my friend Erin who took them while she was babysitting Anna so Mike and I could go to birthing class. Only 6 more weeks until the baby is due!
And this is a picture of Anna riding Butterscotch at school. Butterscotch makes trotting noises, "chews" a carrot, and will swing his head back and forth and up and down in response to noises and voices. Anna's friend Avery gave her two dress-up clothes, and when Anna puts them on she exclaims, "I'm a princess!"
I gave her a haircut. It looks cute but I don't think its even. How are you supposed to cut curly hair?? I haven't figured it out yet.
2 comments:
Like the shades! And curly hair is so forgiving, you don't have to cut it straight! Well, at least that is my philosophy, but I can feel hair stylists all over the world shuttering as I write this.
i think you're probly gonna need to go on and buy her a pony. And before you laugh... my neighbors across the street have one. Rompin' around with their friends - the two great danes. i'm gonna have to come up with some names for this little family.
please get a pony
(or teach Daisy how to act like one and let people ride her)
Post a Comment