Monday, February 15, 2010

38 Weeks


Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks pregnant.
Little Buddy is almost here.


We've been getting the house ready. Here's some carpet ripped out of Anna's room.

Anna watches Daddy pulling up staples out of her floor.

And of course, we celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. We had breakfast for dinner: heart-shaped pancakes, bacon and eggs. Mmm...

Mike and I got Anna a few little presents, one of which she really enjoyed: heart-shaped lip gloss. Oh man. She does like doing things that Mama does.

Gloss-tastic.

And we made valentines for the friends in her class. She was sick on Friday, so she is going to take them to her friends when the snow days are over.

We've had a bunch of snow recently, one snow storm after the other. Unfortunately, we in Kentucky never know what kind of weather we will have and thus, have to be ready for any kind and thus, we are not totally proficient with any kind and thus, when it snows more than an inch, everything shuts down.

And finally, the sweet Daisy Mae. I wonder what she was thinking when I took this photo:

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

"Oh just take it already."

"I want some more food."

Probably the last one.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the heart pancakes. Thanks for the idea. Love love.

Meg said...

This posting is hilarious. I love your use of the word thus. We also had heart-shaped pancakes on Valentines Day, although for breakfast. And you make an awesome preggers woman. Can't wait to meet Li'l Buddy.

Unknown said...

you is lookin good gurl!
kvg

Beth Morgan said...

I love your belly. Haven't seen you in so long and I can't believe your baby boy is here! So wonderful, congratulations! Love, The Morgans