Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween at the Zoo

We went to the zoo on Sunday night with some friends where Anna got to don a Halloween costume and see all the animals and other kids in costumes. We present Princess Leia!



Anna acting bashful around our friend Charlie.


Anna seeing a real live peacock for the very first time!
She had a smile from ear to ear and made her peacock sound to it.



She was all fingers and "Wow-wee"s seeing so many pumpkins all at once. Dadda thinks she looks like a little sorcerer casting a spell on the mums in the picture above. Zap!





Here is Princess Leia asking for a bite of my soft pretzel. You can hear her repeating "pretzu" over and over again. Mama could watch this video clip all the livelong day.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Anna is the most precious Princess Leia. To see her toddle around in her outfit asking for a pretzel is the best part of my day. I've already watched that video three times. Anna, I'm warning you, when I see you in December, I'm going to eat you!