Hello Family and Friends,
We took Aunt Meg's lead and created this blog so that we could share pictures and videos of Anna ( and a few of us) with you since she is growing and changing all the time. Feel free to peruse and comment.
We love you all!
Hayley
We took Aunt Meg's lead and created this blog so that we could share pictures and videos of Anna ( and a few of us) with you since she is growing and changing all the time. Feel free to peruse and comment.
We love you all!
Hayley

Anna loves riding in her daddy's old radio flyer wagon. She tells us to "open" the garage door and then "Wago! Wago! Wago!" until she is sitting in it.
Anna has been practicing her walking , but she still prefers to crawl. It's much faster.
Anna likes to get "Up! Up! Up!" in this blue chair and hang out.
Anna has been practicing her walking , but she still prefers to crawl. It's much faster.
Anna likes to get "Up! Up! Up!" in this blue chair and hang out.
3 comments:
Yaaaah! I love it. Anna is so cute. I want to eat her up! I can't wait to see her again. She is such a little explorer. Give her a big squeeze from Aunt Meg, Uncle Jon and Baby Solomon.
Love,
The Gardners
I can't believe how big Anna is getting!!! And saying words...crazy! She is beautiful as always! Thanks for doing the blog...I look forward to checking it!
Great Grandma Patty,
Says I wish I could hold her and hug her. She is so cute! I love you so much Anna. I miss you all so much. I wish I could see your mom and dad too.
With Love,
Your Great Grandma Patty
Post a Comment