Our first snow this year and Anna's first snow that she is aware of. She seemed curious but a little unsure, and in the video she declares the snow "a mess!" Stuff everywhere!
A game Anna invented.
Giggling while eating snack.
Being silly in the tub.
This month, Anna started joking around with us. She came up with this joke where she calls for Daddy, and I say, "He's not here. He's at work." And then she smiles and shouts, "Gym!" (b/c he goes to the gym on his off-days). And then I say, "Work!" And she yells, "GYM!!" while giggling and smiling. This is repeated a couple times a day when Mike is working. She also became interested in colors. She first took a liking to orange, and she continues to point out orange things. Next came pink and then red and yellow. I guess we're working our way down the color spectrum!
Giggling while eating snack.
Being silly in the tub.This month, Anna started joking around with us. She came up with this joke where she calls for Daddy, and I say, "He's not here. He's at work." And then she smiles and shouts, "Gym!" (b/c he goes to the gym on his off-days). And then I say, "Work!" And she yells, "GYM!!" while giggling and smiling. This is repeated a couple times a day when Mike is working. She also became interested in colors. She first took a liking to orange, and she continues to point out orange things. Next came pink and then red and yellow. I guess we're working our way down the color spectrum!

2 comments:
You guys have the cutest kid I have ever seen. Meg's is also up there. You must have beautiful genes.
Maria
Anna is soooo cute when she talks! I love in the video when she says "Hi, Mommy!" Awww. And that bath tub shot...she's adorable...those big eyes!
Post a Comment