Tuesday, February 17, 2009

18 Months Old


At a year and a half, Anna has gone from baby to little girl. She started running this past month which she does all the time now. She talks about family and friends everyday, calling them on the phone, wanting to know where they are and putting their names in songs we sing. She counts to 10 and likes to say what color objects are. Anna has become more cuddly as she has grown older. She likes to give kisses and big squeezes, pats on the back and nose rubs. She says "I love you" with a kiss noise. She likes to dance, play with friends, go to the park, take Daisy on walks and dress up with hats. She recently started singing parts of "Old MacDonald" and some of Mama's made-up songs and she fills in words to her favorite Curious George stories. She is busy, sweet and curious.






Wearing Mama's hat.



A short clip of something cute.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh Anna! You are the cutest lil girl I've ever seen. I can't wait to see you again. I am loving your curls and big smiles. I look forward to running with you. Aunt Meg