Monday, September 28, 2009

School Pictures

Here are some pictures of Anna from August and September at school. She is really enjoying her teachers and new friends. It is very sweet to pass her in the hallway or take a quick peek at her in her classroom when I'm at work. She said in the beginning of the year, "Mama works in Kindergarten and I work in the 2s."

Anna swinging on the playground.

Her good friend Holly Jane.

She and her friends drawing with chalk on the playground.

Anna's class cooks and bakes often. Here Anna stirs up batter for chocolate chip banana bread!

On another day, she and her friends wait by the oven for their chocolate applesauce cake to be done. Look how small she is!

Here she walks on the "monster feet" up in the gym with Ms. Nina's help.


In other news...
I am 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow and in two weeks we will have our ultrasound and find out what this baby is!


No comments: