
Mike and I are terribly excited that new baby is healthy and growing. The 20-week ultrasound showed the spine and kidneys looking great and all the parts were in the right places. We did find out that new baby is a boy which we are totally pumped about! We call him "Little Buddy." I love his little arm flexing and the shape of his belly. Anna is excited about him, too. She likes to give my belly kisses and talk to him.
Speaking of Anna...she has been blowing me away by what a little person she is becoming! She is getting into pretend play, like making us dinner with her play food and giving the three little pigs a bath and taking them swimming in the tub. And she sings to herself all the time. We loooovvve hearing her sing.
Here she is making me breakfast.
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on your little guy!! We're so happy for you!
Yay for Little Buddy Abell! Anna is so full of personality and has beautiful speech and play. Solomon looks forward to playing in her kitchen. I love seeing that table I used as a little girl, too. Ah.
ps--It cracks me up that your ultrasound picture says "Hayley Abell Total Woman" at the top. Heck yeah! I'm going to have to check mine out. Do they say that too?
Post a Comment