Friday, March 26, 2010

Jack, Visitors and a Teddy Bear Picnic




Jack is now 3 weeks old and is starting to wake up to the world.


One of my favorite families came to meet Jack.

Andrew holding Jack.

Grant checking out our computer.

Renee and Charles.

Gregory played with Anna, which she was obviously enjoying.

Grammie Retta and Jack looking at each other.

Daddy and Jack.

Anna cuddling w/ Jack.


So, right before Jack was born, Anna's class had a teddy bear picnic where they brought in their teddies and had a day with them. Anna's classroom was actually the first room I worked in when I started at 2nd Pres 7 years ago, and I knew this day was coming. I was probably more excited about it than Anna. Its just very meaningful for me to have seen all these other kids do all these sweet and wonderful preschool things and then for my own child to experience them...super great.
Anna in music class with her friends and teachers and teddy bear.

Having the picnic in her classroom.

Anna and Mama aka "beached whale"

These are blocks Anna's teachers made that the kids can build and pretend play with.









2 comments:

pedale design said...

mike and jack pic: sweetness.

erin said...

hahahaha!! That "beached whale" comment. I admit you look bigger than you are. It struck me as weird when i first saw it.

but OBVIOUSLY it's because of the angle of the camera. And i do think that's obvious even to people who don't know you.

But haha. the comment still made me laugh. (Tiny little Hayley Abel as a whale. right.)