Jack will be 5 weeks tomorrow and started smiling on Easter. That's a good day to start.
He may be tiny, but he's mighty. I put him on his belly and went to get a new diaper.
When I got back, he had rolled onto his back!
Anna, Jack and I went to church Easter morning (Mike had to work) and then to the church picnic afterward where Anna got to jump in a bouncy castle. This kept the day's royal theme going as she had exclaimed, "Ooh, I'm a princess!" when she put on her Easter dress that morning.
We went home for naps and then off to dinner at Grammie Retta's and Papa J's house, who Anna is now humorously calling "Poppy." Or maybe its "Papi." There we had a yummy meal and an Easter egg hunt.
1 comment:
little guy. I love those open eyes and smiles. oh now i want to see him this moment.
we've already shared such special times together. *sigh*
Godmama Lyndsy. Nice. I like it.
Post a Comment