the best holiday in the world.
I do love Christmas.
Before we get into that, however, check out my husband's cool firefighter gear.
He was just in a fire the other day where his helmet got all burned up.
| Anna put these words together with our Bananagrams game tiles. Way to go, little lady. |
| Mike thinks Jack looks like a T-Rex. |
And now, we shall discuss the fast-approaching holiday. The temperature has dropped to freezing and we've had a good dusting of snow over the last few days. This means our house is freezing, as well, so its time for footy pajamas! Well, for Anna and Jack.
| Breakables go up top... |
| Daisy watches from the den steps. Good thing she wasn't a snake. She blends right in with the carpet. |
And here are just some sweet moments from this last week.
| Anna catching some snowflakes as they first started falling. |
| Anna and Jack watching the rain (it rained, then snowed, then rained, then snowed) together. I really like this picture. |
Anna likes to sing the "Bounce Bounce Bounce" song she learned in chapel at school last month. Jack has heard it so much that he wanted to join in this time. I love it!
I have some pictures from our trip to Texas for Thanksgiving which was such a blast, but I'm waiting until Aunt Meg posts the pictures she took there. She was the official historian of the holiday and I know she got some good ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment