Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Jolly Mid-January! This post has a lot of pictures b/c, well, there's been a lot that has happened with the holidays and I figured I should get all caught up. To start off with, I tried my hand at making my own wrapping paper...pink moose heads on brown paper! I was pleased.
This is our tree Christmas Eve when the children were all snug in their beds...check out the little golf bag on the left! and the blue princess wrapping paper that Anna wanted me to wrap all the presents in. If that doesn't show my love for my girl, I don't know what will : )
Christmas Morning...
When Mike came home from the fire department we all got up and headed out to the kitchen. Anna checked to see if Santa had eaten his cookies and drunk his milk. This is a picture of her saying, "He didn't eat all of his cookies! Why did he do that??!!"
And here, she is saying, "Its just what I wanted!!!"
A little later, Mimi & Donn, Papa J, Grammie Retta, Auntie Taylor & Uncle Brendan all came over for Christmas brunch! We started off by opening presents. Here is Jack with his first Christmas present, toes together, smiling.
Then we ate yummy food: smoked salmon, goat cheese & avocado frittata, gluten-free berry muffins, rosemary boule with cranberry chutney & peach preserves, bacon, fruit and mimosas! It was very delicious, if I say so myself, and very easy and quick.
Then, we played with Christmas toys, like this tunnel. Jack thinks it's the best thing next to meatballs. He loves meatballs. (Sniff! He got that from me!)
We had a lovely holiday. And the rest of the break was spent just hanging out, tons of family time, super great wonderful cozy family home.
Here, Anna and Jack are playing with microphones. Anna loves singing and Jack loves smiling. Here are some pictures of them.
1 comment:
oh my. anna could not be more of a cheese (in a good way)!!
and that spread makes a nice comparison to my family's frozen cinnamon rolls and sausage/cheese casserole. Rich fancy people..pshhh.
jk.jk.
Post a Comment