Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Alright, so I took a lot of photos. But I couldn't help it because Anna looked so cute and it was her first trick-or-treating of her life. She wanted to be a witch she decided all on her own one day. She used a broom that Grandma Phyllis gave her and carried Auntie Taylor's old ghost pumpkin basket to collect her candy. She had a blast and Mike and I couldn't have had a better time either. It was so much fun for us to see her so excited and delighted.

Getting started.



This is her good friend and neighbor Jackson.

Walking to our first house.

Trick-or-treating at our neighbors', Mike and Lynn.

Back home, eating her first ever piece of Halloween candy, a Tootsie Roll pop.

Biting that chewy center...

We got the idea of the Halloween Fairy from Aunt Meg. Anna got to keep a few pieces of candy out of her loot, and the rest went to the Halloween Fairy who brought her a new book, a coloring book, stickers and two Halloween bowls.

Daddy and Anna coloring (all day) in her new coloring book. She said, "I can color in it?!"

No comments: