I hate it.
Our saving grace this week is a few more photos of Anna in action at school, sent in Sunday update emails by her great teachers, Lisa and Nina. Anna loves school. She sings the songs she learns there, tells me stories about her friends, and will play "school" in her bed when she should be going to sleep! Her teachers told me her favorite things to do are painting at the easel and swinging on the playground. She made her first self-portrait by looking in a small mirror set up on a table in the classroom with a piece of paper and marker. The teachers had set up this little invitation to see what the children would do. Anna drew a big circle for her head and eventually drew her whole face, even her open mouth! I believe framing is in order.

Doing movements like riding a bicycle within an old tire to the song, "Take Me Riding In Your Car" in Music and Movement. I love this picture, seeing her concentrating and working so hard.

Anna's on the far left dancing and watching Mrs. Karen in Music and Movement. I believe they were waking up their muscles with a "Hello" song by swinging their arms.

Stamping pumpkins.

The class carves a pumpkin together.


No comments:
Post a Comment