Jack is CRAZY.
He will be 16 weeks on Tuesday, and the boy has already rolled from belly to back at 5 weeks and now back to belly at 15 weeks!
He also started reaching this week. He is so purposeful and focused when he does it. It's beautiful.
Jack and Anna's personalities couldn't be any different! While Jack is very sweet and smiley, he doesn't have the drama going on that Anna has. Check out some of the many expressions of Anna.
And then a picture of my man with his spawn.
Oh, I love them.
I praise God for this day that I was reminded of his great love for us and how our hearts and minds are being transformed by him to love more in return.
1 comment:
And we all love you.
So very very much.
This post made me a little weepy. i am surrounded with the most beautiful big family.
Post a Comment