Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3


The night before her birthday, still 2...

Happy Birthday, Anna!
She got to open a present left behind by PaPaPa and Grammy Lisa in the morning, an animal jigsaw puzzle. Then Mike took her to Chucky Cheese's for lunch! He said she didn't know how to play most of the games, but there was a purple coach with horses there, so that was all she needed to be most contented.

In the evening, Papa J, Grammy Retta, Auntie Taylor, Kayla, "Auntie" Erin, the Hinton family and our neighbors, Jaquelyn and buddy Jackson came over for tacos (upon Anna's request) and a party.
The theme was princesses since Anna is full-on into them. We got her some lovely pink flowers and I made her a pink ruffly mountain of girly princess cake, complete with cute little princess candles.

It's a mound of pink gloriousness!

We all sang "Happy Birthday" and then...

she blew out all her candles with one breath.

Mike and I bought her two beautiful dresses with accompanying shoes for dress-up. I tried to get a picture of her face when she opened them up, but I couldn't. I will just tell you it was intense.

Holly Jane and Anna in princess dresses.

Holly Jane, Anna and Jackson, little friends.


Anna with Papa J and Grammy Retta, holding the princess story book they gave her.

Mama with the birthday girl.

Daddy and his princess.


And some cute pics of Jack...

Mama and Jack


1 comment:

erin said...

Everything was great! you did such a fantastic job pretty mama!