Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kenya to Texas to Kentucky to Florida

Grammy Lisa and PaPaPa came for a visit last week. They have already traveled quite a bit this summer. They just got back from Kenya, and after leaving our house, will be spending some time seaside in Florida! What fun.
We accomplished quite a bit while they visited: I got a new bike, Grammy Lisa got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory two times, Anna experienced her first trip to Holiday World, Lisa made the hands-down best hamburgers we've ever tasted, Mike got to go see a movie (this is actually a big deal when you work a lot and have two kids), and PaPaPa spent lots of time talking with Jack.

PaPaPa and Anna play with toy cars.

It was cracking Anna up!

Back massage train.

PaPaPa and Grammy Lisa brought Anna early birthday presents. Here she is playing with a Melissa and Doug birthday cake.

A very special gift is this doll they brought back from Kenya.

Getting ready for bed.

Those cheeks are very kissable.
Which Abell man am I talking about?

2 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like fun! I'm pretty sure I'm just going to start nibbling on Jack when y'all visit. I hope he's ok with that. Can't wait to see you!

erin said...

Couch looks great! Can't wait to see it in person today. and sit on it for many times to come.

and of course looking forward to celebrating anna's bday. big girl!